sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

I Me Mine (Yo Mi Mio)

Aquí puedes ver la letra de esta canción en ingles o castellano y también puedes escucharla si lo prefieres mientras ves dicha letra. Ingles: All through the day, I me mine I me mine, I me mine All through the night, I me mine I me mine, I me mine Now they're frightened of leaving it Everyone's weaving it Coming on strong all the time All through the day I me mine I-I-me-me-mine, I-I-me-me-mine I-I-me-me-mine, I-I-me-me-mine All I can hear, I me mine I me mine, I me mine Even those tears, I me mine I me mine, I me mine No-one's frightened of playing it Everyone's saying it Flowing more freely than wine All through the day I me mine I-I-me-me mine, I-I-me-me mine I-I-me-me mine, I-I-me-me mine All I can hear, I me mine I me mine, I me mine Even those tears, I me mine I me mine, I me mine No-one's frightened of playing it Everyone's saying it Flowing more freely than wine All through your life I me mine Español: Todo el día Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío Toda la noche Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío Los asustados lo abandonan Todos lo despiden Pero sigue con fuerza todo el tiempo Todo el día Yo mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Lo único que oigo Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío A pesar de las lágrimas Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío Nadie time miedo de jugarlo Todos lo dicen Corre más libre que el vino Todo el día Yo mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Yo mí mí mío Lo único que oigo Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío A pesar de las lágrimas Yo mí mío, yo mí mío, yo mí mío Nadie time miedo de jugarlo Todos lo dicen Corre más libre que el vino Toda la noche Yo mí mío

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me Gusta